I wrote this a few years ago, and thought it was worth sharing.
- Thank You, Jesus, that You are the God Who is a healer, the One Who forgives and parts the waters. And You are the same One Who loves me, scoops me up, enjoys me and throws me in the air, pleased with me, never rejecting me, filled with admiration and love for me.
- Thank You, Father, that You continue to twirl me and delight in me all through the years of my life, even until now for You are the same yesterday, today and forever.
- You are safe and call me to ‘come’! You have broken down the walls of mistrust.
- You say to my heart “My love is true and real and good and kind”
- Thank You, Jesus, that You have plucked up the lie of assumption that I can’t do many things that has resulted in me not trying”. You have replaced that lie with Your truth that I have a greater capacity than I realize, like an expanding bucket.
- I have torn up the old form letter business card that defines me by others and know that You are designing a new business card that describes my unique and God-fashioned identity.
- You are forming me and shaping me into the ‘Mama’ that You have called me to be to the Body of Christ. I trust You, Jesus!